Search Motorcycle Parts

Loading

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Two New Harley Davidson Motorcycle Designs - The Seventy-Two and Softail Slim



Harley Davidson has unveiled two new designs that Harley Davidson fans are going to love. The Seventy-Two and the Softail Slim will be hitting dealerships around the country. This is the first time that Harley Davidson has unveiled two new designs in the slow season. These two designs will be sure to get more traffic into the Harley dealerships. You can read more here.

If you are looking for great Harley Davidson parts and accessories we have what you need. And if it's a smoother ride you are looking for, you can find a wide variety of Harley Davidson motorcycle seats here.

So enjoy the new designs and get your bike ready for summer.

Sincerely,
The Sublime Power Sports Team
SublimePowerSports.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this site.
    Reisenthel Carrybag Baroque Sand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other informative site. Where else may I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I'm simply now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.
    Bogs Women's Classic Mid Tuscany Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete